Applications are now open to all members of OSSTF/FEESO for appointments to provincial standing committees and councils. Any member in good standing is encouraged to apply for one of our many provincial committees and councils for term and cooption positions.
Vacancies are available on the following Committees and Councils:
- Certification Council/Certification Appeal Board
- Comité des service en langue française
- Communications/Political Action Committee
- Educational Services Committee
- Finance Committee
- Health & Safety/Workplace Safety Insurance Act Committee
- Human Rights Committee
- Parliamentary and Constitution Council
- Protective Services Committee
- Status of Women Committee
To review information about provincial committees and councils, including tips for applicants, statements of committee needs and other procedural information, go to the OSSTF/FEESO Provincial Council page.
The APPLICATION FORM is available online and requires members to login in to the Registered User section of the website. The online form will migrate your member information from our database automatically.
If you have not yet confirmed your account on our website, you will be prompted to do so by using your email address. If you have any issues with confirming your account, please contact Membership Database at Provincial Office (416-751-8300 or 1-800-267-7867). If you encounter any issues with the online application form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for on-time applications is March 1.